Best Cards For Bad Credit
Have bad credit? Credit cards for bad credit help people rebuild credit and improve the score. These credit cards do not offer great rewards and exclusive perks. Credit cards for bad credit are basic cards that can help you rebuilt your credit. The best credit cards for bad credit are secured cards. Meaning you will have to pay a security deposit, this will protect the card issuer in case of non-payment. There are also unsecured credit cards where you don’t have to pay the security deposit. Whatever the card may be, make sure to pay on time and maintain your credit report each month. Below are our suggestions for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Best Picks For Bad Credit
- Discover it® Secured: Best secured card for bad credit
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card: Best for No credit check
- Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®: Best credit card for after bankruptcy
- Milestone® Gold Mastercard®: Best for quick pre-qualification
- Surge Mastercard Credit Card: Best card with a high limit
- Self – Credit Builder Account + Secured Visa Credit Card: Best for establishing credit
Best secured card for bad credit
Discover it® Secured
Rewards & Perks
- Earn 2% cash back at Gas Stations and Restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – automatically.
Discover will automatically match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year.
3% intro balance transfer fee, up to 5% fee on future balance transfers
No annual fee
- It’s a real credit card that help you build your credit history.
- Get 100% U.S. based customer service & get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score.
- Your secured credit card requires a refundable security deposit. You choose the deposit amount up to the credit line approved.
- This card automatically matches all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year. There’s no signing up. And no limit to how much we’ll match.
No foreign transaction fee
Best for no credit check
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
Best credit card for after bankruptcy
Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®
Best for quick pre-qualification
Milestone® Gold Mastercard®
Best card with a high limit
Surge Mastercard Credit Card
Rewards and Perks
- This card doesn’t offer cash back, miles, or points