Best No Annual Fee Cards
No annual fee credit cards are the best for anyone who wants to save money. It is much more exciting that these cards offer ample rewards for its users. They give you cash back rewards, travel points/miles, generous welcome bonuses, and can even help you build your credit. No annual fee credit cards are also great for the newcomers entering the credit card world. There are also cards in this category which is best for business and foodies. So it is up to you to choose the right card to match your needs and requirements. Our financial experts have chosen the top cards that offer you with incredible rewards and perks.
Best Picks For Business Credit Cards
- Citi® Double Cash Card: Best for cash back
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card: Best for balance transfers
- Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card: Best for airline travel
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card: Best for dining and entertainment
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card: Best for travel
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card: Best for business
- Discover it® Secured: Best for building credit
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®: Best for rewards on all purchases
Best for cash back
Citi® Double Cash card
- Earn 2% cash back on purchases – 1% when you buy and 1% as you pay.
- Earn cash back rewards on every purchase with the Citi® Double Cash card.
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase, wherever you use your card.
- There are no caps on cash back earned, and it all adds up fast.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- Choose to receive your cash back as a statement credit, direct deposit, or check; or convert to points.
The Citi Double Cash card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
Best for cash back on every day spending
Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
- Earn 20% extra points – Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
- Earn 2X points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1X).
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards® point for every eligible dollar you spend.
$0 Balance Transfer Fee Offer + 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points
14.49% – 25.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
$0 balance transfer fee. The balance transfers must be requested within 60 days of account opening.
No annual fee
- New Card Member Offer – $0 balance transfer fee offer plus 10,000 membership rewards points.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable APR, 14.49% to 25.49%.
- Card Acceptance- Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
- Transfer your points to frequent traveler programs including Delta’s SkyMiles® program.
The Amex Everyday foreign transaction fee is 2.7%.
Best for airline travel
Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.
- Get rewarded with 2X Miles at restaurants.
- Earn 1 mile per dollar for purchases you make with your Card – from everyday purchases on things like gas, to monthly purchases like your phone bill
15,000 bonus miles – after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership
15.74% – 24.74% Variable APR
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
No annual fee
- New card member offer – Earn 15000 bonus miles, after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Take up to $50 off the cost of your flight for every 5,000 miles you redeem with Pay with Miles when you book on delta.com.
Best for dining and entertainment
Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment.
- Earn 2% at grocery stores.
- Earn 1% on all other purchases.
- Rewards beyond 3% cashback- VIP tickets, five-star meals and beyond.
- New Card member Offer – Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months; 15.49% – 25.49% variable APR after that.
- Rewards don’t expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem cash back for any amount.
- You’ll get additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items that are purchased with your credit card.
You won’t pay a transaction fee when making a purchase outside of the United States.
Best low-interest travel card
TD First ClassSM Visa Signature® Credit Card
Rewards and Perks
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 within the first 6 billing cycles.
- 3X First Class miles on travel and dining purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and dining.
- 1X First Class miles on all other purchases – miles never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
Best for rewards on all categories
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Earn 3X points on eating out and ordering in; Gas stations, ride-shares, and transit.
- Earn 3X points on travels Flights, hotels, home stays, and car rentals.
Earn 3X points on popular streaming services.
- Earn 1X points on other purchases.
20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
15.49% – 25.49% variable
Introductory fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 120 days from account opening. After that, up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5.
No annual fee
- No limit to points you can earn, and points don’t expire as long as your account remains open.
- This card offers the lowest intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months.
- Cell phone protection helps protect your cell phone from damage or theft.
- 0.00% introductory APR for 12 months.
- After that, your APR will be 15.49% to 27.49%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate.
- Credit card subject to credit qualification.
No foreign currency conversion fees
Best for business cash back
Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card
- $500 bonus cash back – after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back – Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase made for your business
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases. After that, 14.74%–20.74% variable APR.
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Employee cards at no additional cost.
- Stay on top of your business with Fraud Protection, Purchase Protection, personalized Account Alerts and more.
- As your business grows, you’ll need access to more capital. With Ink, your business builds its own credit history.
3% foreign transaction fee.
Best for building credit
Discover it® Secured
Rewards & Perks
- Earn 2% cash back at Gas Stations and Restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – automatically.
Discover will automatically match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year.
3% intro balance transfer fee, up to 5% fee on future balance transfers
No annual fee
- It’s a real credit card that help you build your credit history.
- Get 100% U.S. based customer service & get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score.
- Your secured credit card requires a refundable security deposit. You choose the deposit amount up to the credit line approved.
- This card automatically matches all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year. There’s no signing up. And no limit to how much we’ll match.
Best for rewards on all purchases
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back.*
- Cash rewards do not expire.
- Low intro APR- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After that, 16.49%–25.24% variable APR.
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. And there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- Redeem for a variety of gift cards and certificates for shopping, dining and entertainment, and more.*
The Chase Freedom Unlimited foreign transaction fee is 3% of the transaction amount, after it has been converted to U.S. dollars.