Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Today, over 100 million Americans don’t want or can’t get a credit card! This is because of the cons that come along with having credit card access such as overspending, inaccessibility, debts, and high-interest rate. If you lack a credit history or have poor credit, but still want to enjoy the benefits of a credit card without traps, Extra Debit Card is for you!
Extra Debit Card creates a safer, more accessible credit experience with the ease and predictability of a debit card. It offers its cardholders an opportunity to build credit history & earn reward points, similar to a credit card. Extra has no credit checks, no interest, and no hidden fees.
- Start Building Your credit history: At the end of every month, purchases made using your Extra debit Card are tallied up and reported to three credit bureaus to help build your credit history.
- Monitor your credit score: Get an intuitive experience to help you understand your credit score, what contributes to it, and how you can improve it.
- Earn points for every purchase: Instantly earn up to 1% in points for every purchase you make. Get points for rideshare, coffee, or even paying your phone bill.
- Exclusive access to Extra Shops: Find your new favorite thing, get cashback and even donate to trending charitable causes in our expertly curated, members-only rewards store.
- Sign Up by connecting your bank account – Extra is compatible with over 10,000 plus banks across the United States. It gives you a spending limit based on your bank balance with no credit check.
- You can use your Extra Debit Card immediately for purchases – When you swipe your Extra Card, they will spot you for that purchase and automatically pay themselves back the next business day.
- Report your transactions to the three major credit bureaus – At the end of the month, Extra will total up all of your transactions and report them to credit bureaus as credit-worthy payments.