Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Are you an online shopper who always says, “I want a big discount and cashback on all my purchases”? Rakuten can help you! With Rakuten, you can always automatically apply coupons, activate cash back, and get the best price. Yes- you will never pay full price again.
Rakuten is a free app and browser extension that helps you find coupons and earn cashback on your purchases by shopping through its affiliate link. Rakuten’s main objective is to help consumers save money on things they’re already buying.
Rakuten has a list of affiliated stores that have special deals for customers. There are free shipping deals, buy one get one free, free gift with purchases and many more.
There are a lot of stores (over 2,500!) on Rakuten that you can get cashback with, which is great news if you do a lot of online shopping.
Example stores are:
- Forever 21
- Kendra Scott
- Many participating affiliated stores– Rakuten offers cash back at over 2,500 stores, so you can get cashback through Rakuten at almost any major online retailer.
- Low redemption threshold– Rakuten has a redemption minimum of only five dollars, meaning that if you get an average of 4% cashback on your purchases, you only have to spend $125 to be able to redeem cashback from Rakuten.
- User-friendly– Rakuten’s user interface is well-designed and easy to use that is perfect for anyone to use.
- Excellent referral program– You will get a referral bonus within 60 days of your referral’s qualifying purchase.
- Add Rakuten to Browser – It’s fast and easy. Just simply install the Rakuten browser and it’s free.
- Shop As Usual – You can automatically browse their shopping list. Plus, you will earn up to 40% Cash Back and apply coupon codes instantly.
- Get Paid – You will then get paid via Paypal or receive a check every quarter.