Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Looking for a credit card? A credit card is a payment card issued to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s promise to the card issuer to pay term for the amounts plus the other agreed charges. Indigo Mastercard provides an opportunity to access credit for those than perfect credit. Pre-qualify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score.
About Indigo Mastercard:
The Indigo Mastercard is built for people with bad credit, and like all other credit cards, reports to the major credit bureaus each month. So, if you pay your bill on time, and avoid maxing out your credit limit, it will help you improve your credit score.
- 24/7 access to your access, you can view your statement, check your balance, and pay your bill online.
- 100% secure.
- If they are unable to match you to an Indigo card, they may offer to apply for a credit card from another bank.
- Go to the website indigo.com, and find a pre-qualification form.
- Enter your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- Answer for a few questions and complete a short survey.
- Then, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the button “Pre-Qualify now”.
If you are approved for an Indigo Mastercard, they will match you with a complete cardholder agreement. The credit limit for an Indigo Mastercard is $300. The annual fee will be charged to your account when it is opened.
What is the fee of an Indigo Mastercard?
Annual Fee – $24.9%
Foreign Transaction Fee – $1.
Maximum Late Fee – $39%
Smart Chip – No.
Use your Indigo Mastercard worldwide, once approved. And you will also have free access to your FICO score online. Don’t let your credit stall, go with an Indigo. Complete their Pre-qualification form and their card connection tool will determine if you are pre-qualified based on your credit profile. Get started now!