Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Are you currently looking for life insurance? You have come to the right place. Yes, you heard us – lifeinsurance.net can provide life insurance for you and your family. A life insurance policy is a contract with an insurance company. In exchange for premium payments, the insurance company provides a lump-sum payment, known as a death benefit to beneficiaries upon the insured’s death. So, with the help of lifeinsurance.net, you will get the best life insurance.
Lifeinsurance.net are made through Assurance IQ, LLC or through it’s designed agent, Michael W. Rowell, only where licensed and appointed. Michael Rowell is a licensed life insurance agent in all 50 states, including the District of Columbia, and his resident state of Washington. Lifeinsurance.net values your trust and respects your privacy. From their resources, you understand how they use your personal information.
Generally, the purpose of life insurance is to provide peace of mind by assuring that financial loss or hardship will be alleviated in the event of the insured person’s death. Life insurance can be an important part of your financial strategy. That’s because a life insurance policy can help you ensure that your loved ones have a secure financial future after you pass away.
What are the 3 types of Life Insurance?
- Traditional Whole Life Insurance: This policy is a type of life insurance contract that provides for insurance coverage of the contract holder for his/her entire family. Unlike term life insurance, which covers the contract holder until a specified age limit, a traditional whole life policy never runs out.
- Universal Life Insurance: Universal life insurance (UL) is a type of cash value life insurance, sold primarily in the United States. Such policies offer the advantage of guaranteed level premiums throughout the insured’s lifetime at a substantially lower premium cost than an equivalent whole life policy at first.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance: This is a type of permanent life insurance policy with a built-in savings component that allows for the investment of the cash value. The premium is flexible… Variable Universal Life Insurance has variable subaccounts that allow for the investment of the cash value.
Benefits of Life Insurance:
- Peace of Mind/ Financial Security – Having life insurance provides the ultimate peace of mind.
- Wealth Creation – Life insurance plans offer you the opportunity to create wealth.
- Tax Savings – Life insurance plans offer dual tax benefits.
Life Insurance is a large investment and you will most likely purchase multiple policies throughout your lifetime. You do not want to waste your money on policies that do not meet your needs, but the right life insurance policy can protect you and your family from unforeseen disasters. So, apply life insurance on lifeinsurance.net and stay healthy!