Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Are you tired of these tough times due to the Covid-19 pandemic? If you are overwhelmed by the lack of financial support for yourself or your family, worry no more! There is numerous help available from both government and private sectors to make your lives easier!
MyResources is an online website that will help you find relief with free benefits & assistance programs, access exclusive resources, and financial solutions. Visit MyResources to explore top financial grants and relief opportunities!
Finding help is easier! MyResources had compiled exclusive content and offers to make finding free money easier through government and private programs. The various financial help that you could find are:
Grants – There are many types of grants available for each individual’s needs. Grants available include assistance for home repairs, utilities, education, small business, single parents, veterans, minorities, women, and more!
Single Parent Help – MyResources.Com provides information that can help single parents and their children achieve a healthier, more stable living environment using the resources in their communities.
Women – There are grants specifically catered to the needs of women.
Education – An educational grant is a free money from either a public or private source that can be used for college expenses.
Disability Help – There is help from the government for those who have disabilities. A disability grant will help ease the burden of challenges they are facing.
- The financial assistance may depend on the kind of emergency you are facing!
- Your income must be within the percentage of the federal poverty guidelines to qualify
- Your ability to be able to “get back on your feet” and pay your bills after you’ve been given the assistance (this varies from program to program)
- You must be able to prove that you have been affected by the current disaster.
- Confirm your financial need – Before looking for financial aid at MyResources, ensure that you are eligible to apply for financial assistance. You will be asked to submit your most recent checking and savings statements to check if you qualify. Emergency financial assistance is available for people who are unable to pay basic living expenses (food/housing/health care)
- Review your eligibility – Make sure to check the requirements to know if you qualify
- Prepare your documentation – Once you qualify for financial assistance, you must prepare all the necessary documents needed for submission.