Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
If you are having frequent doctor visits and feel that Medicare Part A and Part B have come with out-of-pocket costs you have to pay, then Medicare Supplement insurance plan is the best option for you. Medigap or Medicare supplement fills the “gap” between the basic benefits left behind the Medicare Part A and Part B. Therefore, help supplement your expenses with a Medicare Supplement plan now!
Medigap is Medicare Supplement Insurance that helps fill “gaps” in Original Medicare and is sold by private companies. Original Medicare pays for much, but not all, of the cost for covered health care services and supplies. A Medigap policy can help pay some of the remaining health care costs, like copayments, coinsurance, deductibles.
Without Medigap, these are some of the out-of-pocket costs you may need to pay:
- Medicare supplement insurance plans can help cover costs like deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments.
- Some Medigap plans can virtually eliminate your out-of-pocket costs.
- If you enroll in the open enrollment period after you turn 65, insurance companies can’t exclude you based on health conditions.
- Medigap plans will cover 80 percent of your emergency healthcare services when you’re traveling outside the United States.
You are eligible for Medigap if you satisfy the following:
- You are currently covered under Medicare Parts A & B.
- You are within 6 months of turning 65.
- You are within 6 months of receiving Part B coverage.
- If you are about to lose your group health insurance plan.
eQuoto is comprised of a group of senior health insurance experts. They have helped thousands of Americans purchase Medicare Supplement Insurance. eQuoto is an independent company and doesn’t belong to a specific insurance carrier. They can connect you with experienced agents that can help you find the best Medicare coverage for your needs.