Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
There are over 35 billion dollars of unclaimed funds in the United States of America alone. Tons of people do not even know that they are owed money. You can be owed for any reason and not realize it such as insurance policies, uncashed checks, utility bills, refunds, unclaimed wages, and more!
Unclaimed money is known as the money owned by individuals who cannot be located because they may have moved addresses, change the name, lost the paperwork, or merely forgotten about it. The unclaimed funds are turned over to the government after a specific period of time has passed.
- Fill out the form at UnclaimedMoneySearch.com
- This site will help you to search various state and government sites to examine whether you are eligible to be awarded for any unclaimed assets-money that is owed to you from the past but was not able to receive.
- The amount may vary from different sources.
- The money is yours and thus, you’re entitled to claim it anytime for a limited time. So, what are you waiting for? Act now and claim your funds before they are gone!
- Safe deposit boxes
- Bank accounts and escrow
- Stocks and bonds
- Insurance policies
- Trust funds and dividends
- CDs and mutual funds
- Uncashed checks
- Utility bills and tax
- Security deposits