Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Are you unemployed and looking for some unemployment benefits? Don’t worry. The unemployment benefits guide is there to help you. Yes, it is a directory of resources provided by the state. And they have created a list of resources to help you during the Coronavirus crisis. So, sign up for their free unemployment benefits guide. Also, you could be entitled as much as $48,600 in total benefits.
Free Guide: The free guide will give you helpful information about unemployment assistance when you sign up.
Helpful Information: The free guide will have clear information about how to apply for the benefits.
Personalized offers: They ask survey questions to contact you with offers. Their survey is optional and not required to get the free guide.
How does it work?
- The unemployment benefits guide is supported by advertisements. It is completely free to users.
- When you sign up on the site, you will be asked to receive ads by email, text message, or phone.
- While they encourage you to take a brief survey, if you don’t want to answer, you can go directly to their site at unemploymentbenefitsguide.com without taking the survey.
- They will not provide any government benefits or money.
- You are not guaranteed any employment benefit claims, assistance, or other offers.
The unemployment benefits guide offerings are available only to individuals that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The offerings are intended for US residents only and they must be at least 18 years of old.
How can I sign up to get the guide?
- Go to their website.
- Enter your email address to get started.
- Then, tell your first name, last name, address, zip code, and continue.
- Next, enter your date of birth, gender, phone number, and continue.
- Complete a brief survey.
- Check out and select the offers.
When you don’t have a job, you are eligible to get unemployment benefits. Through the unemployment benefits guide, you will get to know about the benefits of unemployment and you can receive some amount. It will be useful for your needs. Here, sign up is free. So, do it immediately and you could be entitled to a $48,600 in total benefits.