Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Fast Credit Match receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
WorkCompHelpers.com will provide help if you were hurt or became ill as a result of your work.
The Workers’ compensation protects employers and their employees from financial hardship when there are unfortunate circumstances that happen at work such as being injured on the job or become ill as a result of the work.
Workers’ compensation insurance, also known as workman’s comp or workers’ comp, provides financial compensation when an employee is injured on the job or becomes ill as a result of a work-related illness. It is not only to protect the employees but also to protect the employers from possible losses due to workers’ compensation claims, which could cripple a business.
Workers’ compensation aims to first create safer workplaces and both benefit the employer and employees.
- Pays for medical care and lost wages for workers who are injured on the job
- Treat and reward injured staff as soon as possible, and minimize litigation costs.
- When an employee seeks assistance in a workers’ compensation claim, they waive their right to sue the company for negligence.
- Workers’ compensation, as a company owner, decreases the chance of a crippling financial loss
- Employees will obtain financial compensation if they are injured while performing their daily work duties
1) You Must be an Employee – The company must officially classify you as an employee for you to be eligible. Independent contractors such as freelancers and consultants are usually not eligible.
2) Your Employer Must Carry Workers’ Comp Insurance – The company must carry Workers’ Comp Insurance or else you will not be eligible for these benefits.
3) Your Injury or Illness Must be Work-Related – The injury you acquire must be work-related, happens when you are at work, or you became ill because of your work.
4) You Must Meet Deadlines for Reporting the Injury and Filing a Claim – Be sure to meet the deadlines for reporting and filing for your work injury claim.
- Complete the form in just 60 seconds – Fill out the form with the information needed
- Get a FREE compensation evaluation with an attorney – They will provide a free evaluation from their experienced attorney and this is available nationwide
- You’re on your way to the compensation you’re entitled to – And just like that, you will be provided with information if you are entitled to compensation benefits!